Thanks for your understanding.
Six practitioners at the service of your health!
Welcome to the Back Up health center.
Six qualified practitioners welcome you and support you according to your needs using specific techniques: chiropractic, massage therapy, energy treatments, sports coaching, food rebalancing...
These professionals share common values and have chosen to regroup within Back Up. Everyone is driven by the same desire: to put their experiences and skills into action to improve your daily health.
« With the practitioners of the Back Up center,
you act on your physical, biological and emotional balance,
3 keys to take care of your health. »
- Detect and treat early childbirth trauma
- Optimize immune system development, digestion, sleep and growth
- Relieve and prevent pregnancy pains
- Support for the best positioning of the infant for delivery
- Help to make the pregnancy period easier and more enjoyable
Kids and teenagers
- Facilitate harmonious and balanced growth
- Prevent scoliosis and other joint dysfunctions
- Adopt good postural habits as soon as possible
- Relieve and prevent musculoskeletal pain and disorders
- Optimize joint capital by decreasing the degenerative process
- Provide correct posture advice for office employees
- Improve physical performance
- Shorten recovery time and optimize healing process
- Assist in preparation and prevent injury
- Reduce age-related pains
- Restore joint mobility
- Prevent and slow down joint degeneration
The principles of chiropractic
Different kind of stress accumulated on our body and spine over time during our daily life:
- Physical / structural: accidents, falls, moving, bad work positions etc.
- Chemical / organic: alcohol, tobacco, drugs, unbalanced diet etc.
- Emotional / psychological: anxiety, family problems, professional difficulties etc.
The body unconsciously handles most of these stresses. When it can no longer compensate, the imbalance is established and the surplus manifests itself in symptoms (alerts of the body to help to become aware of the imbalance).
Chiropractic helps the body to rebalance by itself. Chiropractic treatment keeps the spine and nerves functioning properly and allows people to perform at its best physically, mentally and socially.